Sunday, November 26, 2006

Outsider - A Great Science Fiction Comic

The other day I was looking for a name for this blog. Outsider seemed like a good candidate (at least to me :). So, I googled for it. There were so many entries, so there was no point in using that name. After the initial disappointment, I started browsing at the entries (yeah, I bet this never happened to you before, to google for something and end up spending hours browsing at entirely different things :).

Et voila! There is a web-based science fiction comic called Outsider by Arioch. I looked at some of the comic pages, and ended up reading the entire 50 pages posted so far.

The story: Humankind is caught in the middle of a galactic war between the aliens Umiak and Loroi. Earth sends scouts to learn more about the two sides and to form an alliance with the winning side in order to ensure Earth's survival. One of the scouts is imprisoned by the Loroi, and ...

The artwork is superb, and the dazzling use of colors is sure to catch your eye. The plot is engaging so far and the dialogues are witty and humorous. An addictive comic!!!

The only letdown is that the comic is updated sporadically. The last update was on the end of July 2006. Too bad, cause I love this comic and want to see more of it.

No comments: